At SquareWorks, we are expanding our NetSuite Professional Services footprint while strengthening our sales team and offerings to provide exceptional support to customers at every stage of their NetSuite journey. Whether you’re embarking on a NetSuite implementation or seeking to elevate your existing environment, SquareWorks is here to help as your reliable and trusted NetSuite partner.
We’re thrilled to introduce Laura Van Lenten, SquareWorks Business Development Executive and former NetSuite Solution Consultant with more than 10 years of business, audit and NetSuite solution design experience. In this post, Laura shares her perspective and insight related to the advantages of working with a NetSuite implementation partner, the importance of boutique partners, and provides a glimpse into her background and industry experience.
Why Leverage a Partner on Your NetSuite Implementation?
As customers embark on their NetSuite journey, they are often faced with the question of how to best approach their implementation. To shed light on this, we asked Laura her experience and input on when she found it most beneficial to bring in an Alliance partner and she said:
“I often recommended leveraging a NetSuite partner for a number of reasons. The first reason being that partners will be able to provide a more consultative and personalized experience. Second, partners specialize in certain industries and even sub-industries which allows them to bring industry specific knowledge and best practices to the table. They will also often create IP or solutions for those industries that nicely compliment what NetSuite can do “out of the box”. Lastly, because of their deep experience in certain verticals and areas of functionality, they will often be able to implement quickly and efficiently while becoming a long-term strategic partner for the organization.”
Why a Boutique NetSuite Partner?
At SquareWorks, we partner with our customers to elevate their NetSuite experience through automation solutions and consulting services. Our products include Automate, a NetSuite-native financial automation platform that enhances and takes NetSuite to the next level. We also provide exceptional consulting services and partner with our customers to deliver high-quality NetSuite implementations, optimization services and ongoing support.
During Laura’s tenure of working with NetSuite customers and prospective customers, she found that boutique partners offer a highly consultative approach to implementations, which is often valued greatly by customers seeking extra support during the process. Choosing a new ERP solution involves a significant investment and who you trust to maximize that investment while mitigating the risks associated with any software implementation can be key to measuring overall success.
What Differentiates SquareWorks NetSuite Implementation Services?
SquareWorks serves as a trusted partner and advisor to deliver best-in-class NetSuite implementations. Our US-based Functional Consulting team will be there to assist you through the entire process and will ensure that NetSuite is optimally configured to meet your business needs. Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Expertise: Our Functional Consultants who, in addition to having NetSuite experience, will have an average of 10 Years of relevant business experience and a large variety of NetSuite certifications.
- Hands-On Project Management: Across all professional service offerings, we provide a hands-on approach to assisting customers to ensure we are providing best-in-class services.
- Unique QuickStart Implementation: We provide a variety of implementation offerings to accommodate organizations of all sizes. For customers with limited time and investment, we recommend QuickStart, which sets the foundation for NetSuite and allows you to grow into other capabilities and functionality.
- Tailor-Made Implementation Methodology: Our proprietary implementation methodology, “Elevate”, unlocks NetSuite’s full potential while maximizing success.
- AP Automation: Along with our professional services, SquareWorks has a NetSuite-native financial automation platform, Automate, which consists of a variety of features to support AP Automation including AI-enabled OCR, advanced approvals, vendor onboarding, and more. When implemented in conjunction with NetSuite, Automate gives our customers a distinct advantage, streamlining their accounts payable processes and significantly improving operational efficiency.
If SquareWorks is chosen as your trusted NetSuite partner, we can ensure unparalleled expertise, superior service, and a proven track record of empowering businesses to thrive along their NetSuite journey. If you would like to learn more about SquareWorks NetSuite implementation offerings, please reach out to us here.
Laura Van Lenten’s Journey to SquareWorks
Laura came to us with years of industry experience, first starting her career in Deloitte’s audit practice. While at Deloitte, Laura obtained her CPA and worked with various clients undergoing drastic system implementations and integrations, sparking her interest in the technology space. At NetSuite, Laura began her career as a Staff Solution Consultant, making her way to a Principal Solution Consultant with specialization in High-Tech.
After many years at NetSuite, Laura was ready to expand her horizons in the NetSuite ecosystem. She had previously worked with the SquareWorks team on a number of projects and says:
“I was extremely impressed by the attention to detail, customer experience and feedback, and the overall NetSuite knowledge of the SquareWorks team. These attributes always stood out to me among the partner network, so when I was ready to make a move, SquareWorks was my first choice.”